Advice, audit and training
Ingénieure Conseils en Environnement et Foresterie
Since 2013 provides you with its expertise in management, forest certification and accreditation, auditing and consulting.
The courses accredited proposed by ICEF are:
- FSC Generic training (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 2)
- FSC Trademark system and its Requirements (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 3)
- FSC Auditing in relation to ISO 19011 (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 4)
- FSC Forest Management (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 6)
- FSC Chain of Custody (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 7)
- FSC Training of Trainers (FSC-PRO-20-004 part 2 section 5)
ICEF training programme is based on requirements from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) training procedure: FSC-PRO-20-004. ICEF approval number is ASI-TP-005.
All the courses offered are registered with the DIRRECTE Ile de France and are referenced under DataDock (registration number 11941035594).
The ICEF’s Team
Manager of ICEF and Trainer on FSC® Generic, FSC® Forest Management, ISO 19011, Training of trainers and OLB training, EUTR and responsible procurement policies, APV-FLEGT.
Qualified auditor on the FSC® Forest Management (FSC FM) certification for more than five years, European Flax®and Biodiversity Progress. Graduated from ENGREF (Specialized Master in Forest Nature and Society), Eglantine has more than 14 years of experience in international forest management, forest certification and policies.
FSC® Chain of Custody and FSC® Generic Trainer.
Qualified FSC® Chain of Custody Auditor, PEFCTM Chain of Custody, OLB® Auditor, EUTR, LCB and CE Marking. Graduated of ENGREF (Forest Engineer), Florian has more than 17 years of experience in international forest management and governance and traceability system for wood products.
Ingénieure Conseils en Environnement & Foresterie
+33 6 73 78 30 02
5, rue de Castiglione - 75001 PARIS