FSC® Trademark system and its Requirements
The training – FSC® Trademark system and its Requirements – provided by Ingénieure Conseils en Environnement et Foresterie (ICEF) is based on requirements from Forest Stewardship Council®: FSC-PRO-20-004 V1-2.
Training duration – FSC® Trademark system and its Requirements
The training is delivered for two hours remotely.
TOPICS – FSC® Trademark system and its Requirements
- Roles and responsibilities in the licensing, use, and control of FSC trademarks.
- General requirements for FSC trademark use.
- Requirements for use of the FSC label on products.
- Promotional use of FSC trademarks.
- Graphic requirements for trademark use.
- Requirements for specific situations or certificate types.
Who can participate and Prerequisites
This training is dedicated to candidates for initial qualification as FSC® Chain of Custody auditor or FSC® Forest Management (FM) auditor according to FSC-STD-20-001 V4.0 / Annex 2.
This training is one of the mandatory e-learnings of the Trainings FSC® FM and FSC® COC.
This training is also dedicated to any person involved in the management of FSC® Trademark. In this case, there is no prerequisites.
FSC® is not responsible for the content of any training offered by ICEF.
FSC® auditing in relation to ISO 19011
From 06/28 to 06/30/2022
Forest Management FSC®
From 11/21 to 12/02/2022
FSC® Chain of Custody
From 11/21 to 11/25/2022
Training of trainers FSC®
FSC® Core Labour Requirements
Ingénieure Conseils en Environnement & Foresterie
+33 6 73 78 30 02
5, rue de Castiglione - 75001 PARIS