All the courses delivered are registered with the DIRRECTE Ile de France and are referenced under DataDock, n° 11941035594.
The non-accredited training courses are Datadocké and deal with several topics.
- Implementation of a Forest Management System that meets FSC® standards.
- Implementation of a Forest Management System that meets the Standards Of Origine Légalité Bois (OLB® ).
- Compliance with the requirements of the European Union Timber Regulation (EUTR) resulting from the FLEGT action plan and the implementation of due diligence and responsible sourcing policy “zero deforestation imported”.
- Compliance with the new EU regulation on the making available on the Union market as well as export from the Union of certain commodities and products associated with deforestation and forest degradation.
- Turnkey service in 3 steps:
– 1 thematic training,
– 1 training of trainers so that your organization perpetuates and disseminates the achievements within your teams,
– 1 annual monitoring of the standards applicable to the contexts of organizations.annual monitoring of the standards applicable to the contexts of organizations.
Forest Management training on FSC® standards
Organizations wishing to obtain FSC® certification of their forest management system can request a specific training for their technicians and managers involved in these systems. This training is not based on the FSC Auditor Qualification Criteria (FSC-PRO-20-004), as it is specific to the situation of each organization. ICEF provides the organization with an analysis regarding the requirements of the FSC National Forest Management standard for the country of operation of the organization.
- Implementation and management system compliant with the requirements of the FSC national standard depending on the context of the organization;
- Engagement with stakeholders;
- Environmental values and classification of forest management units according to FSC criteria;
- Focus on the identification of High Conservation Values (HCV) and monitoring tools;
- Implementation of a tracking and tracing system;
- Group certification.
The training on the implementation and monitoring of a management system in accordance with the FSC national standard is delivered over 3 days. Two additional days for the training of trainers are necessary if this option is selected.
FSC® is not responsible for the content of any training offered by ICEF.
Ingénieure Conseils en Environnement & Foresterie
+33 6 73 78 30 02
5, rue de Castiglione - 75001 PARIS